1. Name and contact details of the data controller and of the company data protection officer:
This data protection declaration applies to data processing by:
Via Maistra 15
CH - 7500 St. Moritz
P +41 81 833 33 15
The company data protection officer can be contacted at the above address, to the attention of the data protection officer, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The collection, storage and deletion of personal data and the nature and purpose of its use:
a) When visiting the website:
When you visit our website www.cashmerelamm.ch, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Guarantee of a smooth connection setup of the website,
- Ensure comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system safety and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for the collection of data. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When registering for the newsletter:
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. It is sufficient to provide an e-mail address in order to receive the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscription request to email@example.com by e-mail at any time.
c) When using our web shop:
For ordering in our webshop it is necessary that you enter your personal data, which we need for the conclusion of the contract and the processing of your order. Mandatory data necessary for the processing of contracts are marked separately, further data are voluntary. We process the data provided by you in order to process your order. In addition we can pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
You can voluntarily create a customer account through which we can store your data for later further purchases. When you create an account under "I AM NEW CUSTOMER / GUEST", the data provided by you will be stored revocably. You can always delete all other data, including your user account, in the customer area.
If you are logged in to your customer account, you can view your profile data there and in most cases change it directly, e.g. to update your address after a move.
Payment data is collected in encrypted form and used exclusively for processing the corresponding transaction. The processing is carried out exclusively by the corresponding service provider.
d) Deletion of the data:
Your data stored with us will only be stored as long as it is required for the optimal processing of the customer relationship.
- The data of the customer account remain stored until you cancel the account.
- The order data remain stored without customer account up to the completion.
However, we are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. After three years at the end of the year, we will restrict processing, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
3. Transfer of data:
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned. The data will only be passed on to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise
or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest
in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO required for the processing of
contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie, which results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. This does not, however, mean that we will immediately become aware of your identity.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. The complete deactivation of cookies may, however, result in you not being able to use all the functions of our website.
5. Analytical tools:
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet needs and is continually optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures in order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for you for the purpose of optimising our offer. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
a) Google Analytics:
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., for the purpose of tailoring our website to meet your needs and continually optimising it. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/)(1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. This information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage for market research purposes and to tailor these internet pages to meet requirements. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of third parties. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymised so that an allocation is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent your information from being collected in the future when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie applies only to this browser and only to our website and is placed on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will need to set the opt-out cookie again.
You can find further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics here: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html .
6. Retargeting tools:
a) Facebook Retargeting:
Our website uses the services Facebook Pixel and Facebook Custom Audience. These are products of Facebook Ireland Limited (4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2 Ireland). These services document the transactions on our website, such as the time spent on pages, the placement of products in the shopping cart or purchases. The data used for this purpose is stored on your computer using cookies (point 4).
The stored data is first used to analyse the search and purchase behaviour of visitors to this website (tracking). The information collected is used to improve the website and the offer. On the basis of this information, the stored cookies are also used to recognize visitors to our website when they visit websites that belong to the Facebook advertising network. The use of these services then enables us to present interest-related advertisements to the user on this "partner website" and thus make them more interesting for the user (retargeting).
You have the option of deactivating the collection of data for the above-mentioned purposes. A permanent cookie is then set, which prevents data collection as long as you do not specifically delete this cookie in your browser. You can repeat your objection at any time.
If you do not wish your purchasing behaviour to be analysed, you can deactivate this function here.
If you do not want interest-related advertising to be presented to you, you can deactivate this function here.
b) Google Remarketing:
We also use the Google Remarketing application, which is also a Google product. This is a process with which we would like to address you again. Through this application, you can be shown our advertisements after visiting our website during your further Internet use. This is done by means of cookies stored in your browser, which are used by Google to record and evaluate your usage behaviour when you visit various websites. This allows Google to determine your previous visit to our website. According to Google's own statements, the data collected as part of remarketing is not combined with your personal data, which may be stored by Google. In particular, according to Google, a pseudonymisation is used for remarketing.
7. Social media:
On our website you have the possibility to share articles in the social networks Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram. We use this opportunity to make our website better known through this. The advertising purpose behind this is to be regarded as a legitimate interest in the sense of the DSGVO. Responsibility for data protection-compliant operation is to be guaranteed by the respective provider.
8. Rights affected:
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, insofar as it has not been collected from us, as well as about the existence of an automated decision making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO if the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
9. right of objection:
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO if there are reasons for doing so which result from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. data security:
We use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser when visiting our website. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser. We also make use of suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Topicality and change of this data protection explanation:
This data protection declaration is currently valid and as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on our website at www.cashmerelamm.ch/data protection